Monday, May 6, 2013

Lies told by school district

I am awefully fed up by the incompetence of school district personnel.  My son was reevaluated in the fall and I wanted an updated IEP. The school district psychlogist emails me to inform me that reevaluations take place every 3 years. My answer back: So What!! Why would I wait 3 years to tell you people that his diagnosis and setting has changed and he needs an update? Since I already signed the permission to evaluate I guess they don't feel like doing it, but now they have to, like I'm wasting their time or something.  What is wrong with this picture? I know my rights but I know I'm lucky cause some parent might have stopped the process after receiving that email with that made crap they tried to just send me. I am saving that email and posting it so that you all can see the scandalous behavior and tricks the school districts try to pull to get out of servicing students.
Shameful!

0 comments: