Friday, July 25, 2008

To Michael Savage

Did you hear this idiot's comments? A "fraud" a "racket"? So my child has a father and a mother. I wonder what kind of fool this guy acted like without an excuse. Let some of his sponsorship pay for ABA therapy for our kids since the want to support this guy so much. I wish these idiots would put their money where their mouth is. Let them experience the joy of Drs., pyschologists, therapists, pediatricians, and a host of other professionals and then tell me if this is some made up crap! I want this guy fired, forget the sponsorship, because this idiot still gets paid. These types of people stop others from funding and getting behind legislation to help ASD moms to fund therapy. I wish someone would really take some action and instead of bringing more attention to their show (to pay them more), why don't they get rid of him and give us the money to do what we need to do for our kids. How bout that!

1 comments:

Consuela Eber said...

I am a mother of two that are the spectrum. I hope they fire Micheal Savage. He should pay a fine, and be held accountable for his hurtfull words of discrimination.
God will punish him in due time.